Staffordshire Chambers Careers
Staffordshire Chambers is a dynamic organisation offering exciting opportunities to support businesses and build a brighter economic future across Staffordshire.
Working at the Chamber, you will have a career, not a job, and will be part of a powerful regional growth engine. We are always looking for more talented people to join us and strengthen our growing team.
Our vision relates to every aspect of being an exemplary employer, and specifically to the ways in which the Chamber seeks invest in young people, as well as helping other employers think strategically about growing their workforce.
Chamber career highlights include:
- A dedicated commitment to training and development for all
- Opportunities to meet with business leaders, MPs, politicians and other influencers to represent Staffordshire's best interests
- No two days the same, with opportunities to work from a variety of locations and to take our range of support services across the region
- Attendance at a host of leading business events, seminars and conferences
- Inclusion in a powerful, connected business network
- Exclusive opportunities to help local businesses and the local economy grow
No previous experience at a Chamber of Commerce is necessary but an interest in Staffordshire and its growth is essential. Join your Chamber and do things that matter.
Please find below a listing of current job openings with Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce: