Shine a spotlight on YOUR Training with our Quality Endorsement Licence scheme.
Do you deliver training either in-house or to external clients?
Open College Network West Midlands’ Quality Endorsement Licence (QEL) can provide national recognition for your training provision and enable your learners to gain certificates of recognition from a national Awarding Organisation.
Our QEL has been designed to meet the needs of a wide range of different training providers and employers to endorse courses that fall outside of the regulated qualifications market.
Our QEL provides an affordable and highly flexible approach, allowing you the freedom to develop any number of courses that meet the needs of your customers or employees.
• National recognition for your training programmes
• Dual badge certificates with your company logo
• You will own your course content
• Enhance your own brand by aligning with a national Awarding Organisation
• Flexibility to tailor bespoke programmes to fit your business needs
• Add additional courses to your portfolio at no extra cost
• Also a great way to develop CPD programmes.
• Standard 1 – Leadership and Management
• Standard 2 – Quality of Resources
• Standard 3 – Quality Assurance
• Standard 4 – Learner Support
• Standard 5 – Legislation
• Standard 6 – Quality of Courses and Assessment
Advantages to working with us:
• Rapid turnaround on certificates
• Visits by an experienced External Quality Assurer
• Dedicated Business Development Manager
• Simple and quick application process.
Exclusive Chamber Member Offer:
• The QEL annual fee of £1,500 is now just £1,000 when quoting the code “chamber“.
• Certificates per learner are just £2.
For more information, visit our website at www.opencollnet.org.uk/quality-endorsement-licence
To discuss your company’s skills needs in more detail, please contact a member of our Business Development Team on: 01902 624230 or email at: email@example.com