BCC Export Documentation
Tue 10th November @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm UTC+0£195 – £250
Have you experienced delays & incurred costs due to incorrect export documentation?
Do you want to save time and reduce export risk…?
Join us for the British Chambers of Commerce Export
Documentation course which contributes towards the British
Chambers of Commerce accredited foundation award in
Export Documentation problems often lead to delays in getting
goods to customers, increased costs and charges, not to mention
a breakdown of goodwill between seller and buyer.
Staffordshire Chambers will take you through a detailed look
at export documents taking a practical approach to why and
when documents are needed. Includes background, uses and key
requirements for different countries.
Outcomes: the learner will be able to understand:
• Understand how to produce the necessary documents for an
• Prepare a price build up for an export quotation
• Identify the appropriate documents from the 3 categories
required to expedite the shipment
• Describe any additional special requirements or documentation
for particular markets/sectors
• Gain an overview of Incoterms 2020
• Identify modes of transport
• Identify where to go for sources of international information