BCC Rules of Origin
Tue 2nd April @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm£130 – £160
Demystify the complex preference rules of origin and gain essential knowledge and understanding of how to ensure these are followed correctly, enabling you to get the best outcome when trading internationally.
Who should attend?
Individuals or businesses who trade internationally.
What will it cover?
• How to establish the correct tariff number for their goods
• The process of customs declaration
• The rules to establish the country of origin of goods and identify those which qualify for lower or nil customs duty
• The percentage rules of origin and preferential trade and how they are applied
• Export Declarations and Supplier Declarations • A step-by-step guide on how to complete the paperwork