- This event has passed.
Employment relations in practice: an Acas masterclass
Wed 11th March @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm UTC+0
Join Acas as our OWN experts focus on key employment issues & high profile topics.
This interactive, in-depth and practical Masterclass will feature the following:
- Keynote speech – Susan Clews, Acas Chief Executive
Susan will explore the changing landscape of employment relations and the priorities for Acas within that.
- Mental Health in the workplace – Abigail Hirshman, Head of Mental Health and Wellbeing
Abigail will draw on her significant experience in the field to highlight the importance of mental health in the workplace, along with practical steps to assist staff wellbeing.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements – Jug Sahota, Equality and Diversity Adviser and Dave Wait, Conciliation Manager
Jug and Dave will debate the current hot topic of NDA’s, including legalities, ethics and their experiences of how they are used in conciliation.
- Conflict Resolution – Pat Hicks and Jane Wilson, Acas Senior Advisers and Mediators
Our Mediation experts, Pat and Jane, will discuss how adopting conflict resolution strategies can create healthy and productive working relationships. They will also explore alternative options in the event that informal approaches are unsuccessful.
- Inclusive Recruitment and Flexible Working – Emma Slaven and Maggie Steven, Acas Senior Advisers
Emma and Maggie will draw on their expertise to focus on what actually works in terms of best practice, engagement and productivity.
- Panel Q & A and Networking