- This event has passed.
Finding the best innovation & tech export opportunities!
Thursday 18th February @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm GMT
Last chance to register to join this exclusive webinar for the Innovation and Tech Sector in
Birmingham and the wider region…
Hosted by Clare Mckee MA, Business and Professional Service Adviser for the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Clare has helped thousands of businesses develop their growth plans with a background in sales and marketing.
Join this free webinar to get 1 hour of unmissable value for your business.
We will cover:
• International opportunities – where, how, why
• DIT’s Smart Cities & Tech division will highlight potential markets, explore mature and developing
countries and talk through technology themes & application areas including – Cyber, Internet of
Things, Smart Cities, Fin-tech, Ed-tech, Robotics & Autonomous Systems and Autonomous Cars
You will also hear from:
• Naeem Alvi from Notepad branding agency joins us with invaluable insight on the nuances of taking
your brand into other countries
• Yiannis Maos founder of Birmingham Tech Week shares key learnings from how their Rant & Rave customer
experience platform entered into new markets and had huge success in the USA, plus other invaluable tips
• Jane Cooper from UK Export Finance explains how finance guarantees work and how they can help you
• Matthew Pounder Senior Business Development Manager from Western Union highlights currency considerations and
why it pays to think ahead
You’ll also learn about live international opportunities, export checklists, international grants and much more.
Book now. Places are limited.
To register your place, please CLICK HERE.