- This event has passed.
#Growonline2021: Spotlight on South East Asia
Wednesday 10th March @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm UTC
If your business is exploring new geographic opportunities for selling your consumer goods and luxury, electronic and fashion brands online to consumers in 2021, South East Asia, using Singapore as a launchpad into the region, should be on your radar as an export destination.
#Growonline2021 – Spotlight on SE Asia is aimed at SMEs in the consumer goods, luxury, electronic and fashion sectors who want to start and grow their brands online in Singapore and South East Asia.
Why South East Asia?
- The region has a population of more than 670 million
- There is a high demand for British products
- The eCommerce market in the region currently sits at around $62bn and expected to increase to $172bn by 2025
- Singapore, the gateway to South East Asia, now has an FTA in place with the United Kingdom, allowing UK businesses to utilise and expand into the wider region
- The Department for International Trade (DIT) has built good relationships with major eCommerce players in the region, all working together to offer turnkey solutions for UK businesses to successfully trade
Why attend the conference?
The aims of this virtual conference are to connect, inform and inspire you to explore what the South East Asian region has to offer, and how to leverage Singapore as a launchpad to expand your brand in the region.
You will spend the morning in the company of leaders and experts in the eCommerce landscape, including Keyhole Insights, Sift & Pick, Shoppee, Janio and Singapore Post. You will also learn what the opportunities and considerations are for businesses like yours, who want to start and grow online sales in South East Asia.
Our packed morning agenda offers something for all, and you will not go away empty handed.
Is there any support for businesses after the conference?
Following on from the conference you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with one of our highly skilled international trade advisers
- Join our fully funded South East Asia Digital Catalyst – a tailored and practical programme designed
to help you understand, launch and grow your online sales in the South East Asia landscape
To register your place, please CLICK HERE