Tue 25th February @ 10:30 am
Manufacturers Seminar – Changes in Apprenticeships
With all the changes to Apprenticeships in recent years, there are a lot of myths being circulated.
Manufacturers across Staffordshire feedback to us myths such as:
• Aren’t Apprenticeships just for young people?
• Isn’t it just a way of getting cheap labour?
• Isn’t the cost of training an apprentice expensive?
• Apprentices have to be new employees, don’t they?
• Aren’t Apprenticeships only for jobs with basic skills?
These don’t tell the true story of what Apprenticeships are, how they work and whether they could benefit your business.
There have also been changes over the last few years with areas including the Apprenticeship Levy, Levy Transfers and the recent introduction of the Digital Apprenticeship Service for SMEs.
Come along to our Manufacturers Seminar – Changes in Apprenticeships to find out about the latest changes in Apprenticeships and to debunk some of the myths.
These events are only open to Chamber Members who operate in the manufacturing and engineering sector. If you are interested in attending, please contact Tom.email@example.com