- This event has passed.
Webinar: Routes to re-opening – Re-starting the visitor economy
Wed 3rd June @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+0Free
With Speakers :
Mark Brammar from MarkBrammar Associates
Emma Clarke from Triquest
Emily Whitehead from Simply Great Britian
The visitor economy sector has been hit with total closure because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Accommodation, attractions, shops, food and beverage outlets and venues have all been hit hard.
However, there is now light at the end of the tunnel with the Prime Minister’s announcement that some visitor economy businesses can open from 4th July.
This webinar will highlight what steps you can take to finalise your plans for visitors and customers to return.
Your business will be different and so will the expectations of your customers. They need to be reassured that you have their safety at the top of your list, whilst still offering a fantastic customer experience. There is lots to do within the next month and little time to plan.
The presenters will take you through a checklist including:
• risk assessments that you need to have
• preparing your establishment for visitors
• arranging your physical layout
• ideas to support turnover
• creating special experiences
• how to communicate all your activity to your customers
• customer service and staff training ideas