- This event has passed.
Webinar: Technology and Strategic Export Controls – Do I need an export licence?
Tue 12th May @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+0Free
This webinar is for companies who may be exporting military or dual-use “technology” and need information on controlled activities, including exports by intangible (electronic) means.
The Webinar will explain:
– What is controlled “technology”?
– Is your “technology” described in the controls?
– Is there an exclusion which applies to your “technology”?
– What activities need export control licences
– How to demonstrate compliance
Adrian Bond, the Training Manager for the Export Control Joint Unit will lead the webinar and answer questions.
For general export control queries please contact our Helpline on 020 7215 4594 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org