Grants funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to assist with third party costs associated in preparing the necessary documents to help businesses with their growth plans and to apply for growth funding.
How much funding is available?
For SME’s who are currently trading, grants are available for up to 60% of the cost with a maximum grant of £3,000 (minimum grants of £1,000). Minimal Total Project Cost must be £1,700.
- Located within the Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire LEP area
- Fulfil the full definition of an SME trading 6+ months
- Have received less than £200,000 of state aid assistance in the last 3 years
- Pay business rates to one of the local authorities within the SSLEP area (these must be not be in arrears)
- Fit within certain sectors*
The following are examples of eligible project costs however this list is not exhaustive:
- Accountant or other professionals’ costs associated with the preparation of a business plan, financial projections, and debt consolidation advice.
- Professional costs associated with preparation of a Marketing Strategy, HR/workforce consultancy advice to assist with underpinning business restructure arrangements and to put contingency measures in place to assist with business resilience in the future.
It does not cover any statutory financial documents prepared by the Accountant, such as preparation of wage data, VAT returns, year-end accounts, or tax returns.
To express your interest in this programme please send an email to email@example.com