Become a Member
Whether you’re a large established organisation or a small developing enterprise, the Chambers will provide you with essential services designed to help your business grow. Your Chamber membership package includes over 20 free services and exclusive discounted benefits.
As a member of Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce, your business will be supported by one of the most influential British Chambers of Commerce accredited Chambers in the country. Consider us as an extension of your business and you will see a significant return on your investment!
Become a Member
As a member of Staffordshire Chamber you will have a dedicated point of contact to help you make the most of your investment in Membership. All membership support contacts are accredited by the UK Sector Skills Body for Enterprise (SFEDI) and receive regular training in business support and advice.
Chamber membership is designed to benefit the whole business and where applicable, we encourage a wide range of engagement from a cross section of your employees. Member businesses are encouraged to participate in quarterly economic surveys (QES), the results of which are delivered through British Chambers of Commerce to national government policy decision makers.
- Invitations to attend quarterly member only complimentary Speed Networking events where over 40 business contacts can be made
- Complimentary attendance at quarterly QES breakfasts for an update on the local and national economic picture
- Opportunities to network and find out more about Chamber member services at quarterly ‘Maximise your Membership’ events
- Access to ‘member only’ complimentary and discounted services negotiated on your behalf at a national level through British Chambers of Commerce
- Chamber member certificate and use of ‘Proud to be a Member’ logo to raise your profile and credibility
- Discounted training opportunities for you and your employees through Chamber Training
- Member 2 Member Portal where you can promote your own business offers to fellow Chamber members
- Access to a range of local and national support and funding through Chamber member signposting
From only £304.60 +VAT P.A
Become a Profile Plus Member
As a Profile Plus member of Staffordshire Chamber you have access to all standard membership services and benefits plus much more. Profile Plus members have a dedicated relationship contact , Chris Plant the Chamber Membership Manager who will meet with you on a quarterly basis. This level of support will ensure that your business receives optimum return on your investment in Membership, both for your business needs today and also those of the future. All membership support contacts are SFEDI accredited and receive regular training in business support and advice.
Chamber membership is designed to benefit the whole business, and, where applicable we encourage a wide range of engagement from a cross section of your employees. Member businesses are encouraged to participate in quarterly economic surveys (QES), the results of which are delivered through British Chambers of Commerce to national government policy decision makers.
- Focus magazine , the Chamber quarterly business publication, will feature a Profile Plus Members Page per edition with each Profile Plus member allocated 2 features per year
- Enhanced website profile
- Opportunity to talk for 5 min slot at one of the following events
(speed networking, potential member event , maximising your membership event)
- Chamber lunch events; two complimentary places at the annual Chamber Autumn Lunch and also one Patrons lunch
- Direct access to the Chamber via the Profile Plus Relationship Manager , Chris Plant
- Quarterly direct debit payment option
£2,500 +VAT Per Annum (Quarterly Direct Debit payments available)
Become a Patron
Becoming a Patron of the Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce identifies your business as a leading and strategic player in the Staffordshire economy. Providing regular access to key influencers and decision makers in government and other agencies, Patronage ensures that you are well-placed to shape the optimum business environment for you and your customers. Through the Chamber’s extensive networks and communication channels, you can raise the visibility of your brand, products and services.
INFLUENCE THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- The Chamber’s strategic role in the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership ensures that the views and interests of Patrons can be heard in shaping local economic and business priorities.
- Patrons have priority involvement in Chamber's lobbying and representational activities, and privileged attendance at key meetings. This includes visits to the Palace of Westminster and to the European Parliament where we hold high-level meetings with national and European ministers and top civil servants.
ENHANCE YOUR LOCAL PROFILE AND COMMUNICATIONS
- The Chamber is the organisation of choice for the media, for business-related matters. Patrons are invited to provide case studies and expert comment
- Enjoy opportunities to promote your brand and increase your profile through the Chamber's regular communications to Staffordshire businesses.
- As a Chamber Patron member, your brand is presented alongside the Chamber's in our communications to businesses and influencers, at our events and our website.
DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS AND SUPPLY CHAIN
- Through the Chamber, Patrons can develop many CSR and supply chain opportunities.
- Patrons can also meet, network and trade to mutual advantage at special Patron Lunches throughout the year including events held jointly with Patrons/strategic businesses from across the West Midlands and the wider Chamber network.
Patron membership is managed by the Chamber's Chief Executive and Deputy who will meet you regularly to ensure your objectives are met.
For more information, contact Sara Williams Chief Executive, or Matthew Lowe, on 01782 202222.