Have you experienced delays & incurred costs due to incorrect export documentation?
Do you want to save time and reduce export risk…?
Join us for the British Chambers of Commerce Export Documentation course which contributes towards the British Chambers of Commerce accredited foundation award in International Trade.
Export Documentation problems often lead to delays in getting goods to customers, increased costs and charges, not to mention a breakdown of goodwill between seller and buyer.
Staffordshire Chambers will take you through a detailed look at export documents taking a practical approach to why and when documents are needed. Includes background, uses and key requirements for different countries.
• Understand how to produce the necessary documents for an international shipment
• Prepare a price build up for an export quotation
• Identify the appropriate documents from the 3 categories required to expedite the shipment
• Describe any additional special requirements or documentation for particular markets/sectors
• Gain an overview of Incoterms 2020
• Identify modes of transport
• Identify where to go for sources of international information