Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce are looking for a mobile contract that will provide optimum efficiency in terms of cost and performance. We are therefore seeking a company to address this requirement for voice and data services as part of a two year managed business contract, commencing 1 April 2020.
Key contract requirements:
- The option of either shared or individual data allowances for 25 connections.
- Unlimited standard UK minutes and SMS.
- Competitive global roaming solution.
- The ability to add spend caps on an individual basis.
- The provision of an acquisition rebate.
Key business contract requirements:
- The current service provider is Vodafone and we are happy to consider an alternative as long as the recommended provider has equivalent or better coverage across Staffordshire. National and international coverage is also required.
- A totally managed and seamless transition should we decide to move away from the Vodafone network.
- Solutions for areas where coverage may be a concern such as WIFI calling for example.
- One point of contact is required for support and issue resolution going forward.
- Access to an intelligent online billing platform for reporting and invoices.
It should be noted that key considerations in appointing a supplier will include the following areas:
- Applicant is a member of Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce
- Experience of delivering similar solutions
- Quality product and service
- Functionality, innovative solution, reliable, flexible and ease of use
- Value for money and cost
- Delivery timescale
Proposals, outlining previous work carried out in this area, references, suggested solutions, timescales and costs should be emailed to email@example.com no later than Friday 13 March 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you with regard to this business opportunity.
Head of Corporate Services
Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce and Industry Ltd