You are invited to YMCA North Staffs’ Leadership Forum, in partnership with the Global Leadership Network, taking place Friday 28th February, 8:30am-10:30am.
The Leadership Forum meets to discuss and unpack world-class leadership content. They do this in the context of a leadership community where they encourage and support one another and hold each other accountable for making a difference.
Each event will include a light breakfast followed by a videocast of a world-class leadership speaker, an opportunity to unpack that content as a group, and time to explore how these ideas can be put into practice in our own context so that we can help each other to make a positive difference within our own field of influence.
Benefits of Attending This Forum:
– Hear from world-class leadership development speakers
– Explore fresh and challenging leadership perspectives
– Engage in high-level debates and discussions to refine your ideas
– Have fun and network with other like-minded leaders
– Make a positive, measurable difference.
Who is it for?
The forum welcomes leaders and emerging leaders from all areas including:
– Not for Profit
– Social Sector
– Health Sector
– Faith Communities
For more information and to book your place, visit: https://ymcans.org.uk/leadership-forum/