Essential Supervisory Skills
Tue 16th April @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm BST
Who should attend?
This course is tailored for individuals in supervisory roles or aspiring supervisors. It is suitable for those looking to enhance their supervisory skills, including team leaders, new managers, and emerging leaders.
Throughout this interactive one-day course, you will acquire practical techniques to use across the supervisory role from understanding the difference between the role of a leader and a manager to giving effective feedback to improve performance.
- Defining the key responsibilities and scope of the supervisory role
- Differentiate between the role of a leader and a manager
- Exploring how to build trust within your team
- Discovering your preferred way of working and learning how to flex to your team
- Utilising assertive techniques as part of your role
- Setting SMART and FAST targets for your team
- Identify strategies for managing time effectively for maximum output
- Employ approaches for planning and problem solving which enable the achievement of results
Assessment & Accreditation
Participants will receive a certificate of completion upon successfully finishing the course. Course handouts are also provided.
Chamber Members: £180.00 + VAT
Non-Chamber Members: £220.00 + VAT
*Group bookings of 3 or more delegates booking for the same course will receive a 10% discount