Introduction to HR for Non-HR Managers
Thu 18th April @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm BST
Who should attend?
This course is specifically crafted for SME business owners and non-HR managers and is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to tackle HR challenges effectively, to create a positive work environment and enhance overall team performance.
Upon competition you will be able to navigate the legal intricacies of HR, ensuring compliance and minimising the risk of tribunal claims. You will also be able to develop strategies for effective people management, allowing your business to become an ‘Employer of Choice’ through relationship management, conflict resolution, and addressing employee concerns. The course will also cover strategies for recruitment excellence, employee development, performance feedback, workplace inclusivity and employee well-being.
- Delve into the foundations of organisational success through effective people management and the intricacies of legal compliance
- Understand and implement objective, consistent, fair, equitable, and reasonable practices. Explore the nine protected characteristics and strategies to mitigate tribunal claims
- Navigate worker classifications, understand reward packages, and establish firm foundations in contract awareness and management
- Master best practices in recruitment, effective interviewing techniques, and strategies for successful candidate selection
- Acquire skills in onboarding best practices, effective probation management, and strategies for performance management
Assessment & Accreditation
Participants will also receive a workbook containing slides, case studies, and templates for use in their workplaces.
Chamber Members: £180.00 + VAT
Non-Chamber Members: £220.00 + VAT
*Group bookings of 3 or more delegates booking for the same course will receive a 10% discount