Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Thu 11th April @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm BST
Who should attend?
This course is idea for individuals looking to enhance their Excel knowledge or for those who have completed our Microsoft Excel Beginner course, or feel they are already familiar with the topics covered by the Beginner Course, and would like to further their learning. This course is tailored to support those wanting to become proficient in intermediate features, including data calculation, functions, formulas, worksheet manipulation, chart creation, and formatting.
This course is designed to help you gain intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Excel, and to enable you to become a proficient and competent user. You will develop essential Excel knowledge to enable you to calculate data more efficiently, utilise additional functions and formulas, manipulate worksheets, create charts, format cells and ranges, use templates, and create named ranges.
- Acquire key skills in workbook management, including, inserting/deleting worksheets, splitting/freezing windows, setting print areas, creating templates for workflow efficiency, and collaboration on workbooks
- Learn calculation techniques, manage defined names for clarity, display and trace formulas for better understanding, and utilise compatibility functions for seamless integration
- Perform tasks such as sorting columns, creating sorting lists, employing advanced filter options, managing tables, implementing data validation, summarising tables with PivotTables, and converting tables to ranges
- Perfect your data visualization skills, covering tasks like selecting source data, choosing tasks like selecting source data, choosing chart types, editing charts, adjusting layout, managing labels, emphasising data, and utilising Sparklines
- Master PivotTables to quickly produce reports and analyse data
Assessment & Accreditation
Instructor-led with hands-on exercises, case studies, Q&A, and personalised assistance. Certification is awarded upon successful completion
Chamber Members: £180.00 + VAT
Non-Chamber Members: £220.00 + VAT
*Group bookings of 3 or more delegates booking for the same course will receive a 10% discount