Are you importing, exporting, paying for a service abroad or receiving international funding? moneycorp are here to help
Through our partnership with Moneycorp, members can access:
- Preferential exchange rates
- Zero international payment fees*
- Free FX audit
- Multiple currency holding accounts when you open your moneycorp account
- A dedicated account manager for expert market guidance and hedging strategy
Sign up for a corporate FX account today.
We have helped more than 14,000 businesses with international payments, risk management solutions and tools to help businesses compete on the global stage. We ensure your funds get where they need to be on time and help minimise your currency costs. Sign up for a corporate international payments account today and discover how your business could reduce currency costs and risk in a global marketplace.
*certain limits may apply
Facilitates the temporary exportation of goods for up to 12 months. Acting as a ‘passport’ presented at each customs point, this enables the temporary exportation of goods without having to lodge duties on deposit with overseas customs.
There are three categories of ATA Carnets:
• International trade fairs and exhibitions
• Commercial samples
• Professional equipment
For further clarification on ATA Carnet please call 01782 224405
A Certificate of Origin is an important international trade document which identifies the origin of goods in a particular export shipment. Virtually every country in the world will consider the origin of the goods they import to determine what duty will be applied or, in some cases, whether the goods may be legally imported at all.
A Certificate of Origin may be required to:
• Meet requirements for the overseas importer
• Meet quota requirements imposed by the importing country
• Comply with banking requirements
• For other official and commercial reasons
Exporters can apply for a Certificate of Origin electronically through the Chambers of Commerce.
For more information on Certificates of Origin please call 01782 224405